Tuesday, 9 June 2009

ATTENTION ALL LOSERS!!!

I want to play a little game with you all. Every one go get some rubber bands, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!! Once you have them, at least 3, put them on your cock and tight enough to where it feels like I am there squeezing the shit out of your pathetic cock and balls, that's how you know they are on right. After you have them on, instant message me and let me know, I will keep track of how long each one of you keep them on. I want to find out which one of you morons is the most dedicated and loyal to me. Whoever can handle it the longest will be getting a very special prize from me. You know you want the prize! I bet your little pathetic fucking excuse for a cock is hard thinking about what my prize is! If you have not informed me on you being "banded" by June 15Th, 2009 at 11 pm (my time), you can not enter the contest. After that date there will be no new comers to the contest, so don't try!! I will keep every one updated via blogs, so you know whats going on. So get banded NOW you fucking pathetic little dick losers!!! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment