Thursday, 14 January 2010
Teamviwer Loser
As most of you know I have a loser who likes ME to control his computer via Teamviwer, and another program called Kids Watch, It limits his time on the Internet, what web sites he can access. I get e-mail at least 20 times a day telling me what sites hes visiting, if he chatting with anyone, just about anything he does I know about it as hes doing it. Pretty fucking cool huh??? I limit his time on the Internet depending now how good he spoils me and how often he spoils me. Usually after he spoils me I will give him a few extra hours to play on the Internet, and he BEGS me to take all his time away so he has to suffer with no Internet, and pay me more. HAHAHAHA I love this control, I have SO much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so tempting. How do we set it up on mine?
ReplyDelete