Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Quick update

Hey losers! I know you ALL have misses Me, So I thought I would let y'all know whats going on in MY world right now. I am in the process of starting school online, which I am VERY excited about! I also may be moving out of Mistress Michelle's house in to MY own apartment with Sir Chris. I am so excited to move out and live with Sir Chris, and be on our own for the first time! I also will be starting a new job. So, I have a lot going on right now. I will be online every chance I get. But if there is something you need Me for, E-mail Me at princess2adore@gmail.com and I will get back to you when I can.
Also morons, Since I am starting online college I need a NEW LAPTOP!!! I will greatly reward the slave that spoils Me and gets it for ME. The only way you will know what the reward is, is to buy the laptop. SO DON'T ASK WHAT IT IS! I WILL NOT TELL YOU!! I also need to get some new outfits for work, and I don't want to spend My money on these things, so I want you to pay for them!! Contact Me for spoiling methods. If you see Me on line you better pull out your credit card and contact Me, you never know how often I will be on! You don't want to miss your chance to spoil Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment