Friday, 2 September 2011

Quick Update/ Tease

Hello to all MY pathetic little losers, and followers!  I wanted to let y'all know (and tease you a bit) that I now have the ability to do cam, phone, picture, video, palringo, skype, teamviewer, and e-mail sessions (there may be some I am forgetting).  I just got MY laptop fixed so I will be more available now that I have been over the past year.  Just to let y'all know the reason I was gone so much is because I started working full time because of this economy.  I hope you all understand the more MY pay piggies spoil ME the less hours I have to work and the more time I can spend on here with you!  It has been a while since I have done a smoking session, and those are one of My favorite sessions!  All you ashtrays out there need to contact ME either through YIM or e-mail, you can e-mail Me at princess2adore@gmail.com.  I plan on putting MY website back up, but I am waiting to see how many of you morons actually have what it takes to make a Princess like ME happy, before I go through all the trouble of putting up all of the page.  If you think you do then, not only let Me know but PROVE IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment