Monday, 21 November 2011
Time to start draining again!
I will be making a new Youtube account as well as new wishlists for yall to drool over and spoil ME... after all that is you main goal in life. I know I have not been on a lot lately, but I now have more free time, and I really miss draining and humiliating all MY good little pay piggies and human ATMs! If you have and video requests... send them to my e-mail princess2adore@gmail.com and I will see what I can do... If you want a personalized video they start at $50.00 and go up depending on the type and length of the video. As I said before, I am getting back in to the swing of things... so let's make an appoint for your next session moron! I know you all will be drooling over my feet here shortly! HAHAHAHAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment