I have a new smoking loser, and he has been mesmerised by My deep inhale and long sexy exhales. I allow him to watch and listen to Me smoke via SKYPE. When he is a good boy he gets to smoke a cigarette along with ME. This makes him so relaxed, I could ask him for anything at that moment and I know he would hand it right over. We have done a couple sessions, and I am looking forward to the next, as smoking is one of MY favorite fetishes. Contact Me if you are interested in getting in to the hypno, as I am now doing SKYPE sessions.
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
NEW! Manhattan Smoking loser :)
Labels:
BDSM,
Cock control,
Feet,
Femdom,
Financial Domination,
Financial Slavery,
humliation,
Little dicks,
losers,
Moneyslavery,
piggies,
Princess Shawna,
smoking
Location:
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment