Hey y'all!! I know MY piggies, losers, human ATMs, and morons have missed me over the past 2 years. I had to take a time out for MY personal life. I'm back into full swing and READY TO REACH IN TO YOUR PATHETIC WALLETS!!!! I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all and drain the FUCK out of you ;) I'm taking video suggestions, Looking to do make some positive changes, and what better way to be positive than to have all of you pathetic little dick morons work hard for ME! HAHAHAHA :D
Wednesday, 8 January 2014
New Year, NEW ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's now 2025 and a decade later I'm wondering Princess if you ever check in? You probably won't remember me but I remember a session with you wearing denim shorts, thigh boots and draining $500 whilst taking advantage of my smoking fetish. Wish you were still active
ReplyDelete